Powered By Blogger

Hope Lives On

Search This Blog

Followers

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reviving of this blog

In coming weeks, I will be re-branding and reviving this blog. Over the past four years, my attention has focused largely on work, studies and my social media pages. Now the time has come to utilize my blogs. My other blog, which I also will re-brand and revitalize is rscottharrison.

My very active social media pages are on both Facebook and Twitter, and I invite you to check them out and to friend or follow me on any of them. My personal pages are Robert Scott Harrison (R Scott Harrison) and rscottharrison on Facebook and Twitter, respectively. My Facebook advocacy and activism pages are Standing Together for the Rights of All People (STRAP) and Standing Together for the Rights of All People in the Americas (STRAP-Am) and the accompanying Twitter pages, respectively, are standing4all and Standing4AllAm

No comments: